Shopping Mall / Shopping Centers
Cap 3000 – (Nice Airport)
- Cap 3000 , - pronounced ( "cap trois mille".) - St-Laurent du Var, near Nice International Airport - follow the signs to Cap 3000 (A8 exit n.49 )
- The largest shopping mall with Parking, > 100 shops, Including Galeries Lafayette which has designer home furnishings and accessories, fashion, sportswear, jewelery, CDs and DVDs.
- Open: 10:00-21:00 Monday to Saturday, and on Sundays during the sales and on some public holidays
- Nice Étoile (At 30 ave Jean Médecin, Nice.) is in the centre of Nice town, Paid Parking underground. Taking up four floors, it has a large range of clothes, shoe and accessory shops, home furnishings, a music and technology store, and some cafés.
- Open: 10:00-19:30 from Monday to Saturday
- Le Métropole in Monaco is an upmarket shopping centre with 80 shops including branches of Christian Lacroix and Kenzo. - Parking: Opposite the gardens of the Casino
- Open: 10:00-19:30 Monday to Saturday, and on some Sundays and public holiday